Thursday, March 24, 2011

WTH


Ok, so i don't know what's up with my blog....but Reflexive left me a comment, it was emailed to me...only its not here! wth? then all the blogs i was following...are not showing up!


sheesh. blogger must hate me!



well, If there was any doubt as to why i am feeling like a big fat cow, its all the sweets i am consuming!!! I really noticed it once i started writing things down! YIKES! Ice cream is my biggest problem...that and if i get too hungry, i will eat anything i can easily get into my mouth!!!
Easter candy isn't helping either. I have a big weakness for peanutbutter and chocolate! that's everywhere this time of year! I am hoping that i can have a 'normal' week next week and start doing some exercising!
I am looking forward to a nice day at home with hub tomorrow....he's off work and the kids will be at school! yippee!

2 comments:

Nolens Volens said...

Maybe because you had Blogger set up to send to an old email address? I'd look at every single tab in the dashboard to be sure...

Bad Boy Vibrator said...

Maybe because you had Blogger set up to send to an old email address? I'd look at every single tab in the dashboard to be sure...
Thanks for post..